Pre-Covid-19 our yoga classes were all free! To be more specific, all the classes at Kits Beach, Main Street, Downtown, and Granville Island were free. A lot of our special events were also free; check out the events section on our site for details about specific events. However, in light of COVID-19, we have adopted a new model, it's still heavily subsidised (by us), but you will need to pre-register and pay a fee. For more information about pricing and passes available explore our price list.
Typically our free outdoor classes are drop-in and unlimited capacity, but due to COVID-19, while we are delighted at the opportunity to be able to continue our classes, naturally certain adjustments have to be made. Book your spot here.
Class Updates and Schedule
Our schedule is subject to change. Check out the live schedule for subs, as well as find us on Instagram and Facebook for frequent updates and more!
For big changes and class announcements, we have a mailing list! Sign up here. We only send emails for important things.
We try our best not to cancel classes, but that being said, if the teacher feels it is not safe to do yoga due to the weather or air conditions, classes will be cancelled and your class credit will be refunded to use another time.
When you purchase a class pass, you will be awarded credits which will be added to your account. Each credit is valid for one class. Credits from class passes can be shared between members.
Please arrive at least 15-20 minutes before class to check in and set up your spot. This way you can be all settled when class starts. While you are waiting to check in, please maintain social distancing and follow all signage and staff instructions.
- Bring a reusable water bottle and your own mat (if you don't have one, you can buy one from us here!)
- Classes start at the time listed! Please plan to be there 15 minutes before to check in and get settled
- Stay in your assigned spot once you arrive and respect social distance
- Cycle, walk, transit or carpool to class
- Pick up any garbage you see in our yoga spots
- Take nothing but pictures, and leave nothing but footprints
Supporting our community
- If you enjoyed your class, leave us a review on Google and/or Facebook (and be sure to tell the teacher!)
- Volunteer at our studio.
- Tell your friends!